Why we started evaluation store
The three initial creators of the content of the site are qualified to use a wide range of the behavioural and personality diagnostics available on the market, and between us have over 50 years experience in doing so - as coaches and consultants to some very interesting sporting, military and business customers in a number of countries. The group of people involved in the creation of the site, questionnaires and further aspects of the site expanded .............
About SPECTRUM™ behavioural evaluation
Behavioural evaluations and personality profiles are commonplace globally. Most build on the work of Carl Jung, some go back further to Aristotle, Galen and Hippocrates. SPECTRUM™ takes this knowledge of over 2,500 years and seeks to present it simply, instantly and at basic level, free of charge. In the 'read more' section, there is a table showing over 40 different variants on the theme - different people's interpretations of Jung et al ..........
Other personality tests and behavioural profiling tools
A vast range of personality profile tools, personality tests, behavioural evaluations exist globally. Many have been in existence for several decades and new variations on the themes emerge regularly. The purpose of this section is to provide information on some of the competing products available to enable people to make up their own mind about which would give them the results and the value for money they require.
How to use EvaluationStore.com
EvaluationStore.com offers a range of diagnostics to evaluate your organisation, team and yourself.
All easy to use, and instant ...........
Who uses EvaluationStore.com?
- Individuals seeking to improve their effectiveness, learning, intelligence or understanding of themselves or others
- HR professionals as an alternative to the more expensive paper based behavioural or personality tests
- Team leaders looking for ways evaluate their teams and to improve the effectiveness of their teams
- Recruiters seeking a behavioural or personality match for a role or an organisational culture
- Executives who need to take a view on the internal perception of their organisational culture or strategy
- Training professionals seeking to understand others learning preferences
- People wanting to generate 360° feedback about themselves from others
- People wanting to understand someone else - for better communication, to understand what is behind their actions or to sell more effectively to them